Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Holidays !

Awww ~

sick.

Ytd never on my pc..

Went Qb.


haha ~

i sleep till 12.10 let my mum orh me wake..

bcoz of the call..



firstly i nt plan to go one..


then my cousin sis phone come say all waiting me.. D:



luckily i go,


damn fun ! xD

hahaha ~



Wait,
how can i forget this so important one,

i wore STAGE tee..



hees. ^^


Nah,

















hmm,

Me, my cousin sis, her friend n her lil bro.

My cousin bro was so crazy !

He trick us to go out wait at the bus stand,

n the rain drop drizzly..

ohno ~

my baobei hair..

n we waited her fren for more than half hour..

grr..

Hmm,

The theme we go bcoz of presents..

I knew i owe many of u presents..

awww ~

bt i choose present quiet cerewet..


bcoz i alws gift dy then just regret,

feel that the present nt so good/suit.. D:

hmm,

u must let me hv a theme to buy i just can choose a present for u what.. D:


So for those ppl i owe-ing u present one plz gv me a theme wad u want la..

hahaha ~

We went to watch movie ! =DDD

it wad the 1st time i went cinema with friends nerh,

n i'm was alrd many years din go cinema..

muahaha ~

erm,

we watched Tale Of Despeareaux..

Quiet nice..

Hoho ~

i choose one leh,

haha..
I bought many things..

I bought a shirt,

so unbelievable that is nt a tee..

haha ~
because they encourage me buy mah..
lol.

then a pair of earing, then necklace, bracelet..

and...

a book.

. . . ?

it was a miracle..

haha ~

how lame am i ?

the book named " Belajar Bahasa Inggeris dalam 30 Minit "

hahaha ~

i still dunno whether i will go read the book anot..

hahs ~

quiet cheap mahh..

All of the things i never buy it myself,

include shirt n the accesories la..

Hmm,

Ytd all of us eat till cry..

huh ?

eat oso so qi cham meh ?

lol.

Spicy enough,

we just eat the spicy level 4 or 5 out of 40..

alrd so . . . D:

and i drank 3 cups of water,

n oso others water..

hahaha ~

We reach home at 9 something,

bt it's my grandmother house..

houh ! ~

Her friend's bro put us at the bus stand..

the road we walk back full of dog..

omg !

so horrible !

turn left gt dog turn right also dog.

at last my cousin sis phone her mum..

wuwuu ~

n I went my home at 11 something.. =D
houh ~

i think is because of the spicy lamen hurts my throat..

when i reach home throat starting pain..
and flu,

bt flu every weeks sure gt one,


get used to it dy.. D:


Hmm,

ytd sms till almost 3.00am,


with 2 person..


sorry i'm nt feeling well n finally i cant stand,


so i went sleep n turned off my phone,


bcoz the inbox full ringtone is so anoying..

argh ! ~

Hmm,



so fast,


today alrd thursday..



aiks.



Going to penang hill,

byes.










2 comments:

venetiaahwong said...

haha ...
belajar bahasa dlm 30 minti?
COOOL....
==''

ч ї s н ε r . said...

lol.
i still never touch the book.
xD