Saturday, June 6, 2009

Internet lag lagg.

Yes,
finally i can post.
I tried so hard.
My internet alws so lagg. =(
Since the two months my internet cnt use,
Aww ~
My visitors all gone..
Wuwuuu ~
And everytime when i wan to blog,
The page alws cant use,
and now,
i don't know what to write..
Haiz ~
Visitors please come back, come back ~
hahaha..
I cant go KL.
so sad.
Bangbangtang finally come Msia lerh..
Although now I'm not love them,
but maybe like,
Erm,
Before I love Mr Pig I love bbt.
And when I love them I hope they can come Msia.
So that can say as my "Previous Wish".
No one want bring me go..
sobz. =[
Hmm,
so fast,
half of the holidays gone..
What I did ?
Meaningless.
Hmm,
Now so boring.
Actually I hv alot of thing want to blog.
Since there is too much,
then I dunno should start from where..
haha..
Hmm . .
See you in the next blog.
I really dunno wad to write now.
byes. ;)

No comments: