Thursday, July 2, 2009

Less blog lerr. D:

Ergh..
I just plan to create a new blog.
But..
Now can use..
Whyy ?
My my blog web page alws cant displayed ?
Houhh ~
Hmm,
today High Jump..
actually last week alrd jump,
just teacher say want give us chances..
Hmm..
Since f1,
I never get 9 marks for high jump..
So i'm hopeless with that..
but today..
Maybe teacher "fang shui"..
hahaha ~
Many ppl passed..
At last I tried..
I tried twice..
And I passed it the second time !
Wouh ~
Miracleeee..
heh heh..
time gone fast..
Haih ~
I'm hopeless to PMR.
aiks.
less than 100 days left..
houh..
dying..
I'm just so damn useless,
I cant discipline myself to study..
Even homeworks..
Still alws "fishing" while lessons..
I don't want.
I want to open my eyes but I just cant.
LYS,
When you started to become so lazy, so useless ?
Stand Up, please !

No comments: