Thursday, February 19, 2009

Anti-Copycats !

续集 (2)
hahs ~
No one wan to copy me ?
den why stil u wan copy ?
and you copy me nt just one things.
wtf.
ceh ! ~
let me said out ur english so fucking GOOD dy,
feel siasui den come say my english la..
Yes,
my english nt very good bt at least better than urs..
Your BULLSHIT..
hahaha !
nonsense !
- - = =
Who said i didnt have true fren ?
Every of my friends is true friend.
like u arh ?
ceh ~
jealous me horr ?
i noe u din hv la..
you just noe to copy ppl nia eh mah,
- - = =
ouh, u alws saw me alone arh ?
den i think u r blind or mata sepek la,
maybe is ur eyes full of YOUR "bullshit" arh..
cant blame la horr..
lol,
pakat with ur fren write me,
低能
- - = =
aiyooo,
i'm so scare..
- - = =
nonsense ! ~
- - = =
_________________________________________
(1)
Wtf !
i hate her !
damn hate her !
idiot bitch !
Copycat ! copycat !
copy me from last year till now,
u noe i hate it !
bt u nvr 悔改
still even more over !
Fucker !
Go to hell better !
Dont think that i'm ...
Just like a singer who 发专辑 also hate sell 翻版 ehh ppl,
so i'm nt wrong to angry..
pek cek ! ~
u nt just copycat,
u r a 心机重 ehh 假好人 !
pretend a nice person n kesi say my gossip to ur muii ur friends and also my muii..
dont thought i dunno wad u do behind me,
u gt muii i oso have,
nvr saw such a jerk like you face skin so thick,
self wrong still dare dao chu say ppl's gossip..
ur stupid muii n frens believe u is their problem,
bt they nt juz stupid, still idiot !
dunno me simply judge me n say my gossip..
wtfff !!!
gt muii ka mm si copy me ehh,
copy ppl ko dare so 嚣张,
keep ur mouth shut !
清者自清,
i nt like u so nonsense,
everything oso must show at everywhere let ppl noe let ppl pity u,
n ur frens oso,
write at frensta n p.msg
tolong la,
u tot like tat i will very angry arh ?
lameeee ~
tak tau malu !
n ur english bad please shutup la !
still dare to SHOW OFF..
write : " go eat my bullshit "
houh i see,
ur shit is bull de shit,
mean u r a bull..
shame shame shame ~
心机重 !!!
sampat po,
不熟 ehh ppl oso call her to b ur muii,
very obvious just wan to increase the amount of muii,
cheap !
i different with u,
i dun treat sisters as a game.
dun treat recognize many f2's ppl as a FACE.
idiot !
u're suckss.
copycats stay far away from my life !
Anti-Copycatsss !!!

No comments: