Sunday, February 15, 2009

The second Mix. xD

haha,

paiseh,
bcoz i kinda lazy write blog,
so Mix again..
hehe..

Ouhya,

Wish you all Happy Valentine's Day belated. ^^

ytd sukan tara,
i'm kinda happy !
bcoz of . . .
err ???
We suppose to start at 7.30 den till 10.00,

bt i finished all be4 9.00,

so we bec to class n chat alotsss. =DDD

i saw the dog !

i think u all knew the dog,

in our school these day.

the dog that ran in my classroom on last week dunno wad day dy..

the peoples who sit at behind shout so loud,

den run go out..

hahs ~

luckily the dog nt cum beside me.. xD

the dog dunno follow who go up the stairs n come in our classroom ehh,

* clapssssss *

hahaha ~

The most i happy on that day bcoz of..

fang xue i met many ppl,

that i will be seldom meet in this year,

missyouall !

so miss last year.

hmm,

but..

be4 all the happy,

the 1stly . . .

i cried on 12.++ am on 214.

someone touched me deeeeeep !

there is the lyrics i feel suit to my feeling..

流过了泪伤过了心


难道还要我放弃


曾编织的梦依然清晰


我爱你 不会让它变成过去


把以往的点点滴滴 让我们重新慢慢累积


我爱你 爱得比谁都要坚定



but i still nt understand ur heart,

everytime i gv u chance n believe in u,

but the big disappointed will happen,

i feel wad u said to me n all ur xing dong are opposite,

i'm very unhappy to see you with . . .

You know wad i mean.

Hmm,

today so happy !

very happy !

I beg my mum fetch me go prangin,

she decline 1stly,

but at last we went there,

yeah yeahh !

i bought two piece of STAGE shirt..

muahaha ~


iloveyou SHOW ! <3 =D



stop here. ^^

No comments: